For the Forsyths sponsored race days we run 4 distances. These are:
- Kids (5 – 9 years): 25m swim, 400m cycle (on grass), 400m run
- Novice (10+ years): 100m swim, 5km ride, 1km run
- Short course: 200m swim, 10km ride, 2km run
- Long course: 400m swim, 19km ride, 4km run
Towards the end of the season, we extend the long course. On this day the long course will be a 500m swim, 30km bike ride and 6 km run. All other races will stay the same.
Triathlon courses: is a map and description of the distances.
All triathlon events are held at The Armidale School (TAS) with registration starting from 7:45am in the TAS pool foyer and the first event starting at 9.00am
For duathlons , we run 2 distances. These are:
- Short: 500m run, 3.6km ride, 500m run
- Long: 1.5km run, 12km ride, 1.5km run
All duathlon events are held at the Armidale Traffic Education Centre, 10 Mann St Armidale. Registration starts at 8 am.